Viagra, Sildenafil Tablets
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg
Tadalis Sx 20mg
Sildenafil Soft Tablets
Viagra Soft 50/100mg
What is a Generic Drug? Or How do Branded Drugs and generics Drugs differ?
- According to the medical defination generic drug is a drug which has therapeutically bio-equivalent active ingredient ( active salt or molecule ) to that of a Brand.
- Once the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves the drug, the Inventor who has discover the drug manufactures and markets it initially with a brand or trade name exclusively after getting the product patent for atleast 10 to 15 years.
- A brand is usually shorter and easier to remember than generic drug and prices very high in comparison with generic drug.This means that "generic" drugs can be used as a substitute to a brand for the same therapeutic results.
- A Generic and a brand drug can be different only in Shape, Size,Colour,Manufacturing and Marketing.
Is switching from branded Drug to Generics drug accepted?
- In U.S, U.K, Japan and other European countries over more than half of all prescriptions filled are for generic medicines.
- This is expected to multiply over the next 3 to 5 years as major of the Blockbuster molecule are about to expire exclusive patent right.
- The figures denotes that generic medicines are far accepted by the pharmacist and patients even insurance companies do promote patients to accept generic medicines over their hefty priced branded medicins.This level of acceptance shows the extensive acceptance of generic medicines worldwide.
Is a generic as safe and effective as the brand-name equivalent?
- Yes and more than Yes.
- As Generic pharmaceuticals are only allowed to enter any regulated market (US,UK,Japan and many European countries) after they been clinically proven to be the same as their brand name counterparts in terms of quality, potency, strength (mg) and safety.
- These are the equivalent requirements that exist in any branded drug and all manufacturing and marketing of the generic drugs must be conducted in strict observance with the guidelines standard by the USFDA (Food and Drug Administration), WHO and European Union's GMP (EU-GMP).
- The approval process for generic drugs is stringent in addition to tests performed prior to market entry the FDA assures and insures infrequentely the quality of products in the marketplace and probe researches and assess the reports of genuine drug product in compare.
- The company which manufactures a generic drug needs to prove that it is as effective and safe as that of a brand with same quality and purity.
Do generics work the same as the name brands?
- Yes, Generic Drug are therapeutically as effective and safe to that of a Brand.
Who makes Generic Drugs?
- Generic Drugs are manufactured by the same pharmaceutical companies that make brand drugs but most of the times Generic Drugs are produced by pharmaceutical companies which are specialized in the manufacturing of generics and meets the guidelines standard given by USFDA, WHO and European Union's GMP (EU-GMP).
- At saferxmd.shop all prescription drugs are manufactured by Globally Best known pharmaceutical companies such as Merck, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy's, Cipla, Hetro, Novartis, Abbot, Aventis, Bayer, Eli Lily, GlaxoSmithKline, Lupin, Sun, Ajanta and Glenmark who meet USFD,WHO and European Union's GMP (EU-GMP) approval and acceptance.
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes, we do ship orders Internationally.